Missing teeth problems can be solved efficiently with dental implant treatment. These implants are placed directly into the jawbone to act as artificial tooth roots, which will then be attached to teeth replacements such as dental crowns or a dental bridge. These are the reasons why you should go for dental implants for long-term tooth loss solutions:
- Dental implants are designed to stay in place as they are anchored firmly to the jawbone. This means that they will not shift in your mouth (unlike removable dentures) and will just like your natural teeth.
- Dental implants prevent the neighboring teeth from shifting to preserve the aesthetics of your smile even after the loss of several teeth.
- The implants are easy to clean and maintain – you would need to take care of them just like your natural teeth so there should not be any problems adjusting to the oral health care practices.
- Dental implants prevent bone deterioration by acting as the replacements for missing tooth roots that have gone with the lost teeth. These implants protect the quality of your jawbone and stop the progressive thinning which may result in a significant change in your appearance as well as other complications in the future.
- Dental implants and their corresponding teeth replacements are custom-made to improve the aesthetics of your smile in the most natural way.
- These artificial tooth roots work to restore the normal function of your smile so you can speak and chew without difficulties.
#implantdentist #lifedentalimplants #missingteethproblems #stopbonethinning