Life Dental Implants in London is One of the Most Trusted and Established London Clinics for Missing Teeth Treatments
We simply offer, experience combined with premium quality implants at affordable and clear prices. Are you hesitant to get dental implants because you are worried about undesirable extra costs or the authenticity of the dentist?
We Have Given Thousands People Their Smile and Confidence Back.
See Our Patient Gallery>
With the combination of experience and clinically tested quality dental implant brands, It is truly amazing how those who have previously suffered from missing teeth or loose denture problems can embrace life once more with the full confidence of a healthy smile! After the successful implant treatment, patients re-discover how wonderful it is to:
- smile widely and confidently
- eat favourite food items
- speak clearly without difficulties in pronouncing words
- attend social events without worrying about an incomplete smile
- just feel confidently about everything, with a complete and healthy-looking smile!
Dr Azhar Sheikh – 26 Years Experience
Dr. Azhar Sheikh is one of the UK’s most experienced dentists when it comes to implant treatments. His unique approach to dental implant treatments takes into account not only your teeth, but your overall well-being as a person.
He is well-known for his compassionate and warm nature, which will help you become completely at ease and comfortable before, during, and after your implants placement. Dr Azhar Sheikh has worked and trained alongside some of the world’s foremost cosmetic and dental surgeons including Dr. Larry Rosenthal (cosmetic dentist to the stars in New York, USA), and Professor Hilt Tatum (pioneer in dental implantology).
Dr. Azhar Sheikh’s Gentle Approach to Treatments
- He has a gentle nature that helps patients become fully at ease.
- Dr. Sheikh makes it a point to explain all the available treatment options clearly.
- More on Dr Sheikh>
What You Can Expect from Life Dental Implants?
- A genuinely caring, personalised approach when it comes to your support, treatment, and aftercare.
- No hard selling. Just good quality service and dental implant information & choices.
- We take the time to genuinely listen to you.
- Transparency in our treatments and fees.
- In-house imaging CT scanner for highly accurate implant placement.
- Nervous and phobic patient care. Your preferred treatment pace.
- Thousands of patients’ lives successfully transformed.
- Latest implant and dental technologies offered anywhere in the UK.
- 0% finance options on dental implant and cosmetic dentistry treatments.
Our Patients Simply Want Beautiful Natural Looking Smiles and Teeth that Function as Close to Real Teeth as Possible
Dental Implant Treatments – In Short
A titanium Dental Implant is commonly a screw that takes the place of a root of a natural tooth. A Dental Crown or bridge is secured over the dental implants to provide your teeth.
Typical Implant Scenarios:
- Replace a single missing tooth
- Replace multiple missing
- Fix groups of missing teeth with a bridge (Denture alternative).
- Provide strong support and stability for dentures
- Complete Same-day Implants (or Same-day smile)
- Complete Smile Reconstruction (or Rehabilitation): Full mouth Implants with advanced bone grafting
We aim to put your mind at ease with our honest and clear approach …
When it comes to explaining all the aspects of your treatment, We will give you relevant, personalized and clear information about your treatment to help you inform you as much as possible about your implants treatmentt. We encourage you to share your concerns, and to ask questions about your treatment, to erase any misgivings that you may have.
At Life Dental Implants, you do not have to worry about being left in the dark. We guarantee full transparency with every step of your treatment
The Importance of Aftercare. We are Here for You Every Step of Your Journey
You now have your beautiful smile courtesy of dental implants – what’s next?
- Homecare – After the implant treatment, you will be given tips and advice on how to properly brush your teeth, use dental floss, use antiseptic/fluoride mouthwashes, and other dental aids. Personal dental hygiene is an essential part of taking good care of your implants.
- Regular Checkups – Regular visits to our clinic will allow us to check on the status of your implants and teeth restorations, to ensure that they are functioning properly. These regular visits will also help us in the early detection of problems (if any), so that they can be treated before they get complicated.
- Dental Health Advice – We will also give you tips on how to make your diet one that will be enjoyable, while being healthy enough to prevent the development of dental problems.
Clear Fees and the Life Guarantee – Our Promise
It is our promise to give you a detailed explanation of what the fees for your treatment correspond to. We understand how important it is for you to get a clear picture of what the total costs include – and we will present you with a concise fees report.
To help you spread the cost of your treatment, we offer 0% Interest Payment Plans spread out over a course of a few months or years.
Our guarantee is to give you full transparency with our treatment plans, dental implant options, and fees. At Life Dental Implants, there are no hidden fees. The only surprises you will have are the most enjoyable, life-enriching ones!