Dental Implants can have many benefits which may include but is not limited to:
• Replacing a single tooth without using adjacent teeth for support and thereby damaging them.
• The above also applies to multiple missing teeth.
• Restoration of function and therefore increase in pleasure of eating and socialising.
• Having fixed teeth instead of removeable dentures.
• Eliminating dentures and therefore the problems associated with them e.g. loose and ill fitting dentures, sore mouth, and personal relationship issues.
• Enhanced confidence, self image and self esteem.
• Enhanced aesthetics and smile.
• It is fair to say that dental implants will more than anything else, most closely resemble natural teeth in the way they look, feel and work but there are limits to this.